4/21-25 High Street, The Hill NSW 2300
Light-Filled Urban Retreat
Sitting high on The Hill, this light and bright apartment is a charming and comfortable urban retreat. One of just eight in a boutique complex and positioned on the top floor, its lovely leafy outlook creates a calming ambience – a perfect contrast to its vibrant location.
Updated to feature a modern kitchen with ample storage and bench space, this is complemented by a spacious living and dining zone. Bathed in sunshine and crowned by a soaring raked ceiling, it's a delightful place to relax. Both bedrooms are also welcoming, and are serviced by a sunlit, renovated bathroom. This apartment also includes a small balcony and single covered car space with storage room – a handy extra that allows surfboards, bikes or tools to be securely stowed away.
Truly an outstanding location, its proximity to stunning natural attractions promises an enviable lifestyle. The Newcastle Memorial Walk and ANZAC Bridge is almost on your doorstep, while King Edward Park with its playground, lookout, off-leash area, and glorious gardens is a mere 290m away. Beautiful beaches also beckon within walking distance as does vibrant Darby Street, renowned for its cafes, restaurants, and boutiques. Factor in the plentiful public transport and being 1km from the CBD, 1.5km from the Harbour Foreshore and within 2km of Marketown Shopping Centre and The Junction Village and this apartment offers comfort, convenience and charm in one ideal package.
- Light and bright apartment with a lovely leafy outlook
- Top floor position and one of just eight in a boutique complex
- Sitting high on The Hill, offering easy access to beaches, cafes, parks and public transport
- Modern kitchen with ample storage
- Spacious, open plan living and dining zone beneath a soaring raked ceiling
- Two bedrooms, serviced by the updated bathroom
- Single covered car space plus handy storage room
- Council Rates; $2,036 pa approx. Water Rates; $576.99 pa + usage approx. Strata; $4,832 pa approx.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)