Fill out and submit a Notice to Vacate Form which indicates the notice period required.
"*" indicates required fields
- Remove all personal belongings including furniture before the vacating date from the property.
- Leave the property in the same condition as it was leased to you.
- We recommend that you make our Cleaning Checklist your guide for end of residency cleaning. Alternatively, you are encouraged to hire professional cleaning service and save the hassle. If the property is not left in a respectable condition, we will hire professional cleaners at your expense; this cost will be deducted from your bond.
- Return the keys including any copies you made to Green St Property Management. You will be responsible for paying rent until the keys are returned, all personal belongings are removed and property is cleaned.
- Final inspections are conducted upon vacating to ensure the property is returned in the same condition it was on the commencement of your residency (less wear and tear).
- Your bond will be refunded to you promptly (typically within 14 days) after the property is fully vacated, less any deductions (e.g. damage) that may be agreed or directed by tribunal.