7/5 Scott Street, Newcastle East NSW 2300
Low-Maintenance Living and a Prime Beachside Lifestyle
Embrace coastal city living in a location that celebrates a connection to the sand, surf and sea. Positioned just 200m from Newcastle Beach, this "Pacific Court" unit offers a dream low-maintenance lifestyle. Grab your board and catch a wave off Newcastle Point, enjoy the revamped Ocean Baths (due to reopen in summer) or stroll to Nobbys Beach for a swim or spot of dolphin watching. A myriad of cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars are also within walking distance, as is Hunter Street Mall, where boutique stores are interspersed with eateries. Alternatively, explore East End Village, a vibrant new urban precinct.
There's no shortage of places for a scenic picnic, either. Stroll to Tramway Reserve and find a shady spot to embrace the coastal landscape or sit beneath the majestic fig trees in nearby Pacific Park. Afterwards, head home to your two bedroom, one bathroom apartment, which features a compact kitchen and a living and dining area that opens to the balcony and glimpses ocean views.
And while there is a single lock-up garage to store your car, with so much accessible on foot and plentiful public transport on your doorstep, you might just find it becomes a handy storage place!
Whether it's a beachside haven or investment you're seeking, this one is worthy of your time.
- 2nd floor unit in a prime beachside location
- Part of the secure "Pacific Court" complex
- Compact kitchen with dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining area, opens to the balcony
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes and one bathroom
- Single lock-up garage
- Balcony with beach glimpses
- Stroll to Newcastle Beach (200m), Ocean Baths (240m), Nobbys Beach (550m)
- Walk to Tramway Reserve (100m), Pacific Park (210m), Shortland Esplanade Lookout (230m), Foreshore Park (450m)
- Approx. 400m from Hunter St Mall, with cafes, restaurants, boutiques
- 1km from the new vibrant urban precinct, East End Village
- 2.4km from Marketown Shopping Centre
- Council Rates; $2,213.60 pa approx. Water Rates; $805.03 pa + usage approx. Strata; $5,248 pa approx.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)