97 Robert Street, Islington NSW 2296
Sleek Showstopper Blending Edgy Urban Style and Contemporary Warmth
With its artful blend of edgy urban style and contemporary warmth, this sleek showstopper delivers a modern approach to low-maintenance living. Designed by the award-winning architect, Steele Olney, striking sawtooth rooflines, concrete and steel finishes add drama, softened by gleaming ironbark timber floors throughout and large-scale windows that invite in abundant natural light and warmth. This feature dominates the open plan lounge room to create a cosy ambience, while the adjacent kitchen with dual ovens is a statement of culinary sophistication. Alternatively, retreat downstairs to relax in a second lounge room which opens to a charming courtyard. Two bedrooms and a main bathroom also feature on this level, with the luxe master suite beckoning upstairs.
Love to entertain? A covered alfresco terrace with full designer outdoor kitchen is the perfect place to host guests. An outlook across lush gardens enhances its appeal, plus take advantage of a refreshing plunge pool, outdoor shower and large outdoor fan, so you can fully savour the joys of outdoor living.
Nestled in a supremely central location, stroll to bustling Beaumont St to sample a tantalising array of bars, boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Parks, sporting amenities and public transport are accessible on foot as well, with Marketown Shopping Centre just 2.5km away. The CBD is within 4km or make the most of being 4.5km from the sand and surf of Bar Beach and Dixon Park Beach. It's the ultimate trifecta of location, lifestyle and modern living.
- Sleek double-storey showstopper in a sought-after location
- Enriched with modern industrial flair
- Duplex designed by award-winning architect, Steele Olney
- Striking sawtooth rooflines, concrete and steel finishes softened by timber floors and natural light
- Open plan living and kitchen area with cosy flued gas fireplace, flows to the alfresco terrace
- Lower-level lounge room, opens to a charming courtyard
- Expansive master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two ground floor bedrooms with built-in robes & ground floor bathroom
- Covered alfresco entertaining terrace and lush garden views
- Plunge pool and outdoor shower
- Single garage plus storeroom, full perimeter video & lighting security
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations)