201/54 Maitland Road, Islington NSW 2296
Contemporary Comfort and Inner-City Convenience
A tempting blend of contemporary comfort and convenience awaits with this inner-city apartment. Nestled on the 2nd floor of boutique complex, "Soho Central", it features stylish interiors across an easy-care 89m2 footprint. Enjoy a modern kitchen with Caesarstone benches and stainless steel appliances, while the adjoining living room connects to a balcony for alfresco relaxation. Two bedrooms with built-in robes and two bathrooms also grace the floorplan, including an on-trend ensuite for the master bedroom.
Additionally, the apartment includes an internal laundry and two tandem car parks with storage space. Residents also benefit from access to a landscaped podium with communal BBQs and entertainment areas, perfect for hosting guests.
Situated in an outstanding location, all the culture and character of Islington is right on your doorstep. Sample a tantalising array of bars, restaurants and cafes along iconic Beaumont Street or stroll to nearby parklands for picnics or a scenic morning run. Local boutiques and specialty retailers are plentiful throughout this bustling community or for a broader range of shopping amenities, head to Marketown in under 2km. Catch sports or shows at nearby Newcastle Entertainment Centre or McDonald Jones Stadium, while the beach beckons in approx. 4km. Plus, take advantage of being 300m from Hamilton Train Station and just 2.5km from the CBD.
- Stylish 2nd floor unit in the boutique "Soho Central" complex
- Outstanding location, just 100m from vibrant Beaumont Street
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benches, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- Bright and airy living room opens to the outdoors
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes
- Two contemporary bathrooms, including an ensuite to the master bedroom
- Balcony for relaxation or entertaining
- Internal laundry
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Two tandem car parks with storage
- Landscaped podium featuring communal BBQs and entertainment areas
- Currently tenanted until 8th February 2024
- Council: $1,450.57 pa approx. Water: $800.01 pa approx. + usage Strata: $4,546 pa approx.
- Central to beautiful Wickham Park, Hawkins Oval and Islington Park
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)