8/69-73 Lindsay Street, Hamilton NSW 2303
Rare Freestanding Home, Blending Classic and Contemporary Charm
Classic and contemporary charm unite in this unique freestanding home – the only one of its kind within this gated townhouse complex. Offering unparalleled space and privacy and embracing a northerly aspect, natural light illuminates the interiors to create an inviting atmosphere. Timber-trimmed ceilings and floors throughout infuse traditional warmth, while the ornate, dual-sided fireplace artfully divides the dining and living zones. In contrast, a stylish kitchen with granite benchtops and gas cooking ensures your modern-day culinary needs are met.
Three bedrooms and two bathrooms grace the single level floorplan, including a master suite with ensuite, plus make the most of the alfresco entertaining deck, where you can create cherished memories with family and friends.
Positioned in a prime inner-city location, living here puts you on the doorstep of vibrant Beaumont Street, a popular place to meet, eat, shop and socialise. Stroll to nearby Gregson Park for a picnic under shady fig trees, stock up on supplies at Marketown Shopping Village in approx. 2km or in 4km enjoy the sun, sand and surf of Bar Beach.
Don't miss your chance to call this rare standalone property your own or add it to your investment portfolio.
- Light and bright sanctuary, beautifully blending classic and contemporary charm
- Only freestanding home in a gated townhouse complex
- Northerly aspect bathes the interiors in natural light
- Timber trimmed ceilings and floors create a welcoming ambience
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher and new floor tiles
- Ornate, dual-sided fireplace separates the dining area and spacious living room
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms, one with a built-in robe
- Fresh and bright main bathroom with shower, vanity, bath and toilet
- Fenced, low maintenance front yard and alfresco entertaining deck
- Single lock up garage at rear, internal laundry with storage, air-conditioning
- Strata: $3,750.40 pa approx. Council: $1,575.87 pa approx. Water: $803.16 pa approx. + usage
- 100m from vibrant Beaumont Street shopping, dining and entertainment precinct (approx.) Walk 400m to Gregson Park and 500m to Hamilton Station (approx.)
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigation.)