110 Church Street, The Hill NSW 2300
Historic "Harbour View Manor" - A Celebration of Modern and Traditional Charm
Steeped in history, "Harbour View Manor" is not just a home; it's a celebration of modern and traditional charm. Occupying a blue-ribbon location and embraced by sweeping harbour views, this tri-level treasure pairs period details with contemporary comforts. Soaring ornate ceilings, timber floors, and leadlight detailing pay homage to its heritage, while an on-trend kitchen and butler's pantry are equipped to meet today's needs. The five bathrooms are equally sleek and stylish and complement the six bedrooms, including the master suite with a private terrace basking in stunning water vistas.
Breathtaking views continue in the family and meals area, with bi-fold windows framing panoramas that span as far as Stockton and Port Stephens. Two additional living areas await, with one opening to an enchanting alfresco area. Here, a grand stone-clad terrace overlooks established lawns and gardens and is an idyllic space to entertain or relax.
Nestled in an unbeatable location, icons including Newcastle Beach, King Edward Park and vibrant Hunter Street are all accessible on foot. You can even avoid school traffic and stroll to Newcastle East Public or Newcastle Grammar!
Take history in your hands and write the next chapter of "Harbour View Manor" – arrange an inspection today.
- 499.6sqm block in a blue-ribbon location, capturing sweeping harbour views
- Soaring ornate ceilings, timber floors, and leadlight detailing pay homage to its heritage
- Contemporary kitchen and butler's pantry includes Smeg appliances, integrated fridge & freezer, oversized island bench
- Open plan family and meals area boasts bi-fold windows framing harbour, Stockton and Port Stephens vistas
- Lounge room warmed by a new Jetmaster gas fireplace
- Lower-level study/rumpus plus a charming living room with French doors, opening to an alfresco area
- Six bedrooms with built-in robes, fans and air-conditioning, four have ensuites with underfloor heating
- Master suite includes a sun-soaked retreat that spills onto a private terrace with magnificent harbour views
- Grand stone-clad alfresco terrace, overlooks lush, established lawns and gardens
- Parking for three cars
- Lower-level bathroom, laundry and mudroom plus street-level powder room
- Data cabling to media room & Yamaha sound system to upstairs living
- External and internal security systems
- Council Rates; $4,700.00 pa approx. Water Rates; $881.69 pa + usage approx.