2 Roslyn Avenue, Islington NSW 2296
Modern Industrial Masterpiece
This bold beauty was born to stand out from the crowd! A contemporary showstopper designed by award-winning Steele Olney, it showcases all the hallmarks of modern industrial allure. Exposed brick walls, a galvanized steel staircase, steel supporting trusses, and striking sawtooth rooflines add texture and drama, while timber floors and soaring ceilings add softness and encourage in natural light.
Spanning two levels, a sleek kitchen and sunlit living area grace the top floor, along with a luxe master suite. Capped by a soaring ceiling and featuring an ensuite with underfloor heating, it's a sanctuary of comfort and style. Two remaining bedrooms beckon downstairs, alongside a bathroom, study nook and cheerful courtyard.
Additionally, seamless integrated living is celebrated, with an elevated terrace acting as a natural extension of the indoors. Entertain guests in this leafy alfresco area or take advantage of the heated plunge pool for year round relaxation. You're also walking distance to vibrant Beaumont St eateries, sporting fields and public transport and approx. 4.5km from golden beaches.
Only 3.5 years young, this gem is a masterpiece of modern design and impeccable craftsmanship. Arrange an inspection today.
- Contemporary showstopper in a quiet, yet central location
- Designed by award-winning Steele Olney from Studio Dot Architecture
- 3.5 years young
- 261m2 Strata Area
- Exposed brick walls, a galvanised steel staircase, steel supporting trusses and striking sawtooth rooflines create modern industrial allure
- Warmed by timber floors and high ceilings that invite in abundant natural light
- Sleek kitchen and sunny living area flow onto the elevated terrace
- Second living area downstairs, opens to an alfresco deck
- Three bedrooms, including a master suite with soaring ceiling, full-height glass and built-in robe
- Two bathrooms, including the master ensuite with
- Cleverly configured study nook
- Charming alfresco entertaining balcony, leads to a heated plunge pool
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Walk to Beaumont St eateries and boutiques, sporting fields and Hamilton Train Station
- 1.2km to Tighes Hill Public, 1.5km to Islington Public School, 2.4km to Hamilton Public
- Under 4km from Newcastle Racecourse, CBD, and McDonald Jones Stadium
- Approx. 4.5km to Bar Beach and Dixon Park Beach