138 Everton Street, Broadmeadow NSW 2292
Cosy Cottage Charm in a Coveted Location
Escape to a private and leafy oasis with a charming cottage in a coveted location. Nestled within a canopy of greenery, enjoy cosy comfort in a haven that blends heritage and contemporary charm. Timber floors and moulded ornate ceilings offer a nostalgic glimpse of the past, along with an ornamental fireplace and matching wainscot wall panel in the lounge room. Co-existing in harmony with these classic touches is a light-filled, modernised kitchen ready to meet today's needs. Bifold doors in the adjacent dining area is another clever on-trend inclusion, creating a seamless flow between indoors and out. Here, against a secluded backdrop of established gardens and towering trees, use this as an ideal spot for relaxation or hosting guests. Additionally, two bedrooms with built-in robes also feature, along with a bathroom that radiates traditional character.
Positioned in a highly-desirable street, not only can you walk to Merewether High and Broadmeadow Train Station, but in 750m you cross paths with iconic Beaumont St. A popular place to meet, eat, shop and socialise, it will tempt your tastebuds on a regular basis. Newcastle Racecourse and Entertainment Centre await in a short drive, while the CBD and golden beaches beckon within approx. 5km.
Don't miss your chance to experience this cheerful and timeless treasure firsthand and make it your own. Arrange an inspection today.
• Cheerful and cosy cottage in a coveted location
• Rich with heritage charm, including moulded ornate ceilings and timber floors
• Modernised light-filled kitchen with a 4 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Lounge features an ornamental fireplace and matching wainscot wall panel
• Dining area flows freely onto the deck via bifold doors
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes
• Bathroom with traditional character
• Generously-sized deck, perfect for relaxing or entertaining
• Private, north facing low-maintenance backyard trimmed with established trees
• Air-conditioning to living area and ceiling fan to main bedroom
• 500m to Merewether High, 600m to Broadmeadow Train Station
• 750m to Beaumont St cafes, restaurants and boutiques
• 1.3km to Newcastle Racecourse, 1.9km to Entertainment Centre
• 3.5km to CBD and 5km to golden beaches (approx.)