Charming Three Bedroom CottageWith a freshly painted interior, brand new blinds and polished timber floors, this adorable cottage is the perfect place to call home. A fantastic lifestyle position and an easy stroll to Throsby Waters bike path, Tighes Hill Public school, Praise Joe Café and Islington Park with Beaumont Street and Hamilton Station just a few minutes away.
• High ornate ceilings and original fireplace
• Sun lit living with polished timber floors and air conditioning
• Large eat in kitchen with electric cooking
• Two spacious bedrooms and an additional room for the home office or nursery
• Renovated bathroom with shower over bath
• External laundry and storage room under house
• Fully fenced level back yard
• Pets considered upon application
In order to safely and successfully meet the current demand in the rental market, Green St Property have made inspecting our properties even easier and more accessible. Upon request, this property is available to inspect from the comfort of your home or office via a virtual pre-recorded tour. Viewing this virtual inspection is the first step in applying for this property. Please submit an enquiry today and a member from our amazing team will reach out with the necessary resources to further your application.
We look forward to being a part of your property journey and finding “a place for everyone”!
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective residents are advised to carry out their own investigations.)