Find your property with Green St
We work with property owners, buyers and residents to find, nurture, grow and protect investments
This four bedroom plus study family home has been tastefully renovated, and is ready to move in. Dark timber floorboards and neutral décor present a welcoming canvas, while picture rails, 5-step cornices and high ceilings throughout add character. The low maintenance block and solar hot water are added bonuses, and the wide driveway allows multi-vehicle off-street parking. Located with Mater Hospital and St Philip’s Christian College at the doorstep, the University of Newcastle and Waratah Shopping Village close by, and Newcastle CBD and beaches a 15 minute drive away.
• Four generous bedrooms, all fitted with double mirrored built-in robes
• Spacious loungeroom with split system cooling opens via French doors to a wrap-around verandah
• Open plan dining and kitchen with large walk-in pantry, stainless steel electric cooking and dishwasher
• Modern full-size family bathroom with shower over bath
• Second bathroom with large walk-in shower and separate w/c
• Solar hot water
• Wide driveway allows multi-vehicle off-street parking
• A choice of primary and high schools within easy walking distance
• Ideally located opposite the Calvary Mater Hospital
• Pets may be considered upon application
Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 and the increased demand we are receiving for our properties we have decided to take every precaution necessary to protect the safety and health of both our clients and staff. For this reason, we have changed the way we lease properties and are conducting virtual inspections only.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective residents are advised to carry out their own investigations.)