Superb Townhouse is a Step Up in Style and QualityA simple statement of contemporary low-maintenance living defines this exceptional two-bedroom plus study townhouse, which maximises space and natural light throughout its sparkling dual level layout. Just four years young, you can move in with total confidence knowing there's not a single task that requires your attention.
The bright open floorplan flows seamlessly from the front door to the rear terrace offering an exceptionally private spot for you to relax or dine outdoors with its prized northerly aspect bringing just the right amount of sunshine throughout the year. The home’s sophisticated sense of style is reflected in the Caesarstone galley kitchen, the second living space upstairs and the great décor.
Featuring the best modern living has to offer, this stylish first home, downsizing option or investment is less than 15-minutes from the city and beaches and strolling distance to Mayfield’s vibrant town centre with its supermarkets, growing list of shops and cool cafes.
• End of row townhouse in a pristine boutique complex of 15
• Air-conditioned open plan living with neutral décor
• Galley Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
• Laundry and powder room downstairs, full-size main bathroom upstairs
• Second living space & study upstairs anchors two robed bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Private alfresco courtyard is a perfect spot to relax or entertain outdoors
• Single garage offers the convenience of internal access into home
• Stroll to Zaaki Espresso, Side Pocket Espresso and Onyx Cafe for coffee or eats
• 10-15 minutes from Newcastle University, CBD, Mater Hospital & beautiful beaches
• Buses to the city, John Hunter Hospital and Charlestown on Maitland Road
Council Rates: Approx. $1350 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $672.66 p.a.
Strata Levies: Approx. $490 p.q.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)