Sensational City Extra Lifestyle with Optional 25sqm StoreroomCome home to the sensational lifestyle on offer at this 2-bedroom ‘City Extra’ apartment where the harbour is at the end of the street and the beach is just around the corner. Positioned on the ninth floor, the open plan design guarantees exceptional low maintenance living finished with quality appointments including a contemporary Caesarstone kitchen, frameless glass shower bathroom and a secure single space. Sparkling by night views of Christ Church Cathedral accompany the alfresco balcony offering further proof of your proximity to the city centre. Those with large or valuable items to store will love the option to purchase the 25sqm fully secure and air-conditioned storeroom. This versatile space would also make an ideal gym. For great dining and entertainment, there are excellent eateries, everyday shopping and community events nearby with the light rail to whizz you to the Newcastle Interchange. It's a super convenient lifestyle locale that ticks all the boxes.
The property is currently being leased at $500.00 pw (lease ending 2nd Feb 2021). If re-leased in the current market we anticipate an updated rent to be circa $525.00 pw.
• City Extra offers secure entry, lift access and is also welcoming to four-legged friends
• Air-conditioning to the living area and one of the bedrooms
• Both bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, one opens to balcony
• Lock-up-and-go convenience for busy couples and executives
• Island kitchen with electric cooktop, abundant cabinetry and dishwasher
• Large bathroom with frameless shower; full-size laundry
• 500m to Newcastle Beach and the harbour foreshore
• Optional storeroom located at the carpark entrance is size of a double garage
Council Rates: Approx. $1,317.12 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $616.23 p.a.
Strata Rates: Approx. $1,274.55 p.q
Outgoings for Storage/Utility Room:
Rates: $13.88 p.a.
Levies: $40.70 p.q.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)