Unforgettable Contemporary Style Just Moments from Beautiful Bar BeachMaking a bold and stylish statement thanks to an inventive design, generous proportions and top of the line finishes, this contemporary Torrens title residence reflects an unsurpassed standard of craftsmanship, quality and sophistication that is enhanced by its prized Cooks Hill address. An unforgettable 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home, it offers the rare advantage of two separate master suites, each with a custom walk-in robe and luxe ensuite. A sophisticated entertainer, with an outstanding Miele appointed island kitchen as its centrepiece, the open plan layout harmoniously joins the private Modwood deck through full height stacker doors. Enriched by meticulous attention-to-detail, special features include secure entry into a double garage, video intercom, security system and zoned ducted a/c.
Step outdoors to the cosmopolitan vibe of Darby Street and The Junction with its cafe scene and boutique shopping or stroll around the corner to beautiful Bar Beach.
• Three-year-old Torrens title residence on private and secure 264sqm block
• Double garage with internal access behind secure gated entry
• Stunning Caesarstone Island kitchen with butler’s pantry and Miele gas cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher
• Huge open plan living enhanced by 9ft ceilings, engineered timber floors and custom window furnishing
• Full-height stacker doors open to the private rear deck and front courtyard garden
• A choice of two master bedrooms each with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes share a luxe full-size family bathroom
• Footsteps from Newcastle Grammar Cooks Hill campus and strolling distance to St Joseph’s primary and The Junction public school
Council Rates: Approx. $2,500 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $870.32 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations).
Agent declares interest.