City Centre Lifestyle, Stroll to Beach and HarbourSituated on the first floor of the heritage Eastside Apartments complex, this 1-bedroom apartment delivers contemporary, comfortable living within a desirable city location, just 200m from Newcastle Beach. High ceilings within its open-plan living area create a beautiful sense of space, accentuated by natural light flooding in through large windows framed by timber shutters. Enhancing this space is a shelf-lined study nook, and a neat, thoughtfully designed kitchen. Separate from the living area, the double-sized bedroom features further neat design details in its large built-in robe and ensuite-styled bathroom, while a European laundry tucked away by the entryway creates additional appeal. Offering both secure entry and lift access, the building is charming in its stance, providing residents with ocean and city views from the communal rooftop balcony. Meanwhile, just steps from the front door, the best of Newcastle awaits. Surrounded by restaurants and bars, shops and cafes, the apartment is just minutes from the Ocean Baths and King Edward Park.
• Neutral décor throughout, featuring plush carpeting through the living space, and easy-care tiling in the kitchen and bathroom
• Functional kitchen with modern appliances, including electric stovetop and stainless-steel dishwasher
• Good size bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Ensuite-style bathroom accessed via bedroom, featuring glass-framed shower
• Appealing to investors, the apartment has a long rental history
• Surrounded by the many attractions of Newcastle East, the rest of Newcastle and beyond can be accessed via Light Rail located just around the corner
• Stroll to beaches, harbour foreshore and parkland
Council Rates: Approx. $1,350 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $616.23 p.a.
Strata Fees: Approx. $1,117 p.q
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations).