Contemporary 2-Bedder with a Heart of the City LifestyleGuaranteeing an exceptional lifestyle address in the heart of the city, this spacious 2-bedroom apartment is positioned on the third floor of the historic and fabulously refurbished ‘Colonial Mutual Life Building.' Everything will impress whether it’s the air-conditioned open plan design, bamboo floors and brilliant northerly light or the Caesarstone kitchen and fully tiled shower bathroom. Entertain family and friends on the shared roof top terrace capturing gorgeous vistas over Newcastle CBD, Nobbys Beach and Christchurch Cathedral. The enviable location cannot be overstated with a choice of café and dining precincts to enjoy, beaches to explore or the harbour and Honeysuckle foreshore as well as the new East End precinct all practically on the doorstep.
• Modern 2-bedroom apartment conversion
• Located in the historic Colonial Mutual Life Building
• Shared roof top terrace with 270-degree views
• Open plan lounge/dining with a/c, bamboo floors and square set ceilings
• Kitchen appointed with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop, electric oven
• Two robed bedrooms served by fully tiled bathroom with shower; Euro laundry
• Walk to the Foreshore, Honeysuckle, Queens Wharf
• Enjoy the array of small bars, pubs, nightlife and beaches
Council Rates: Approx. $1,262.32 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $616.23 p.a.
Strata Fees: Approx. $809.76 p.q.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations).