Fabulous Low Upkeep Lifestyle in a Vibrant Harbourside LocationCombining immaculate fully furnished interiors with access to impressive facilities and a vibrant Honeysuckle address, this superb 1-bedroom apartment promises a fabulous harbourside lifestyle with easy city and beach connections. An attractive prospect for all residents. If you are seeking a lock and leave city pad or perfect as a low-upkeep investment or even short-term accommodation, the secure ‘Chifley’ building includes undercover parking and resort facilities of a pool and gym. Out on street level you have instant access to bars, restaurants, entertainment and transport as well as the new University of Newcastle Innovation hub. Lifestyle & Location – Just perfect!
• Fourth floor ‘Chifley’ apartment in exclusive harbourside address
• Option to rent as is or as serviced apartment, with approx. return of $500-$550pw depending on time of year
• Air-conditioned open plan design with study desk and slider to alfresco balcony
• A glass sliding door separates the living area from the bedroom with built-in robe
• Streamlined kitchen with electric cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher
• Bathroom features a large walk-in shower and laundry facilities
• 1km to trains, trams and buses at Newcastle Interchange
• 10-minute stroll to Marketown’s shopping, gym and medical centre
Council Rates: Approx. $1,600 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $616.20 p.a.
Strata Rates: Refer to strata report
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)
*Location images are of the surrounding area of the property.
Important COVID-19 Update:
- Open Homes and Inspections -
Under the NSW Public Health Order recently announced, open homes and auctions are no longer allowed until further notice.
Industry body REINSW has confirmed upon seeking advice from NSW Health that private inspections are allowed, however, only one real estate agent and one buyer may attend the property following the making of an appointment for that purpose.
- Safety Precautions -
A face mask must be worn at all times during any private inspection that takes place as well as social distancing and hand sanitisation.