Value-Packed 1-Bedder with Lively Harbourside AddressIrresistible in every way with its low maintenance open plan design, fully furnished interiors, a balcony for alfresco enjoyment, secure parking and resort style pool and gym, this value-packed 1-bedder in the Chifley complex offers an outstanding lifestyle opportunity matched with a lively harbourside location. All around your new home, find waterside dining, a convenience store and the currently under construction Worth Place Park and University of Newcastle Innovation hub. Enter the market with confidence, invest wisely, or purchase your very own affordable lock-and-leave city base. Either way, move quickly as this apartment will prove popular.
• Fourth floor ‘Chifley’ apartment with secure entry and concierge
• Air-conditioned open plan design with neutral décor and study desk
• A glass sliding door separates the living area from the bedroom with built-in robe
• Streamlined kitchen with electric cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher
• Bathroom features a frameless glass shower and laundry facilities
• Readymade investment currently returning $425 per week
• 1km to trains, trams and buses at Newcastle Interchange
• 10-minute stroll to Marketown’s shopping, gym and medical centre
Council Rates: Approx. $1,600 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $616.23 p.a.
Strata Rates: Approx. $2,872.90 p.q
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)