Carefree Harbourside PadRENT RETURN IS $500PW - THIS IS NOT A MISPRINT AND THIS IS THE MARKET RENT
A carefree city pad, great lock-and-leave option for a regularly 'in town' professional, or simply superb as short-term accommodation, this fully furnished 1-bedroom apartment, in the harbourside ‘Chifley’ complex, is perfect for either scenario. Fuss-free interiors include a bright open layout, an electric-equipped kitchen and easy flow to a balcony for alfresco enjoyment. The secure building includes undercover parking and resort facilities of a pool and gym. Venture outside to a feast of Honeysuckle’s bars and dining, jump on the light rail to the east end and beach, or wander to the University of Newcastle city campus.
• Second floor ‘Chifley’ apartment with secure entry and concierge
• Air-conditioned open plan design with neutral décor and study desk
• A glass sliding door separates the living area from the bedroom with built-in robe
• Streamlined kitchen with electric cooktop, microwave, oven and dishwasher
• Bathroom features a large walk-in shower and laundry facilities
• Approximate return of $500-$525 per week on private term lease or lease inhouse for circa $550pw with Honeysuckle Executive Apartments
• 1km to trains, trams and buses at Newcastle Interchange
• 10-minute stroll to Marketown’s shopping, gym and medical centre
Council Rates: Approx. $1,600 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $616.20 p.a.
Strat fees: Available through Strata Report
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)
*Location images are of the surrounding area of the property.
Important COVID-19 Update:
- Open Homes and Inspections -
Under the NSW Public Health Order recently announced, open homes and auctions are no longer allowed until further notice.
Industry body REINSW has confirmed upon seeking advice from NSW Health that private inspections are allowed, however, only one real estate agent and one buyer may attend the property following the making of an appointment for that purpose.
- Safety Precautions -
A face mask must be worn at all times during any private inspection that takes place as well as social distancing and hand sanitisation.