Grab Your Slice of the Iconic East EndBe a part of the much-anticipated rejuvenation of this iconic slice of Newcastle where heritage architecture will be repurposed and integrated with contemporary new apartments, fabulous retail stores and beautiful social spaces to create the world-class East End precinct.
Positioned on the fourth floor of Washington House on Hunter Street, this sophisticated 1-bedder will offer a quiet retreat from the fast pace of its vibrant East End surrounds. The open plan living space cleverly connects with the balcony, bringing the outside in, and encouraging natural light and ventilation. High-spec kitchens are perfectly planned and enduringly stylish, graced with hardwearing stone benchtops along with premium Smeg appliances. Communal gardens with neighbourhood vistas boast the perfect backdrop to large-scale alfresco entertaining with family and friends.
One street from the harbour and surrounded by pristine beaches, unlimited bars, restaurants, nightlife and arts, you literally have leisure and entertainment on your doorstep.
• Scheduled for completion Q3 2020
• Offering a total of 79sqm on title including an 11sqm balcony
• Perfectly placed to enjoy community events on Market Street Lawn, the V8 Supercars, the delights of the harbour and Honeysuckle Entertainment precinct
• Step outside and jump on the light rail along Hunter Street to the west end and Newcastle Interchange
• The University of Newcastle city campus, the law courts, Darby Street and the Civic Theatre are all an easy stroll from home
• Grab your towel and head to Nobbys or Newcastle for a swim or surf or take a refreshing dip at the Bogey Hole
• Stroll or jog along the Bathers Way and Anzac Memorial Walk and take in the spectacular coastline along the way
Please visit the website for more information and images https://eastendnewcastle.com.au/live/
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)