Find your property with Green St
We work with property owners, buyers and residents to find, nurture, grow and protect investments
With the popular Barn Café almost on the doorstep, Adamstown Public school just 230m away, and the beach, city, and Westfield all a short dash by car, the fabulous location of this property will win you over.
A range of updates make this an exceptionally comfortable home for now including renovations to the bathroom and plumbing, new air-conditioning and wiring, and a sunny backyard with the addition of a spa that offers the perfect spot to relax and unwind at the end of a long day.
An ideal springboard into home ownership, there is some scope to add your own personal style and touches to this classic two-bedder. Make the move to Adamstown today and enjoy everything there is to love about this cute-as-a-button home and its fabulous location.
• Weatherboard and tile home on low maintenance block with northwest rear aspect
• Enhanced by the natural warmth of beautiful timber floors throughout
• Split system a/c to lounge room and one of the bedrooms
• Neat and tidy original kitchen with gas stove
• Low up-keep garden and lawn with covered alfresco and spa is a delightful spot to relax or entertain
• Driveway large enough for 2 vehicles, garden shed for valuable storage
• Central to both Adamstown and Broadmeadow stations
• Just 4km from Merewether beach and Newcastle city centre and harbour
Council Rates: Approx. $2,000 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx. $805.74 p.a.
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)
Important COVID-19 Update:
- Open Homes and Inspections -
Under the NSW Public Health Order recently announced, open homes and auctions are no longer allowed until further notice.
Industry body REINSW has confirmed upon seeking advice from NSW Health that private inspections are allowed, however, only one real estate agent and one buyer may attend the property following the making of an appointment for that purpose.
- Safety Precautions -
A face mask must be worn at all times during any private inspection that takes place as well as social distancing and hand sanitisation.