Family Living at its FinestGet back to nature with this enormous four-bedroom home set amongst the towering gum trees and centrally situated between Kotara and Charlestown.
Fashioning a wonderful first impression highlighted by beautiful interiors suffused with natural light, this stunning residence presents an idyllic family home setting bound to impress.
Designed over two levels with an extensive list of features, the house-hold is ready to enjoy whilst offering ample opportunity to customise for dream family living with the prospect to provide a separate granny flat or teenage retreat.
Ensuring privacy for all and catering to a wide variety of wants and needs the property showcases an endless array of both formal and versatile living spaces and is complimented by a sparkling concrete in-ground swimming pool and tranquil bush surrounds and curates the perfect family lifestyle package.
• Extensive floor-plan boasting 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and numerous living spaces.
• Ducted air-conditioning.
• Prospect to provide a separate granny flat or teenage retreat.
• Peaceful and private setting amongst towering gum trees.
• Central location close to major shopping centres, schools and parks.
• Currently earning a rental income of $580.00 per week to long-term resident.
Council Rates: Approx. $2,100.00 per annum
Water Rates: Approx. $785.41 per annum