Timeless Architectural Torrens Title HomeShowcasing a beautiful natural palette of stone, timber and concrete throughout, this Eco-home draws inspiration from its coastal setting and features a fluid layout incorporating two living zones, custom designed kitchen and laundry, powder room, ensuite with walk-in wardrobe and alfresco courtyard downstairs, in
addition to main bathroom, study nook and two bedrooms found on the upper level.
From the custom integrated cabinetry, bespoke finishes,sustainable materials and landscaping, design and function work in perfect harmony in this family home, ticking all the boxes.
Boasting a meticulous design by Bourne + Blue Architects, curated by Michael Dent Homes presenting an inspired fusion of form, function and style all whilst being only moments from Merewether Beachs golden sands and coveted lifestyle credentials.
• Bourne + Blue Architecturally designed home
• Builder Michael Dent Homes
• Streamlined Scandinavian style
• Sustainable materials Eco-home
• Self-sufficient gardens by Sea Green Landscaping
• Auto garage with spacious workshop
• Entry camera system
• Security Alarm System
• Polished concrete floors
• Free-flowing living and dining area
• Custom-designed Caesarstone galley kitchen featuring walk-in pantry
• Miele appliances
• Integrated cabinetry
• Internal laundry
Council Rates: Approx. $1,173.33 per annum
Water Rates: Approx. $744.62 per annum
(We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.)